By registering in the web-shop of Entry Point Central Kft. or placing an order for an item, you give your consent to handing over your personal data determined below to Entry Point Central Kft. (registered seat: 1185 Budapest, Igló utca 33-35., Hungary; hereafter „EPC” or “Controller”), furthermore to managing such personal data by EPC for the aim determined below:
Personal data to be handed over:
- full name of Customer;
- place and date of birth;
- ID type and number (including alphabetical characters, if applicable);
- recording made during the English Test for pilots performed by the Customer.
Aim of data management:
EPC as legal person accredited and authorised by the Hungarian National Transport Authority to conduct language exam in English prescribed for pilots shall manage the personal data in order to conduct and document the language exam, to assess the candidate, furthermore to fulfil the obligation to archive data prescribed by law.
Term of data management: 10 years
Customer has given his/her consent with the knowledge that he/she shall be entitled to request the Controller to provide information regarding the management of his/her personal data, to request – within the framework determined by legal regulations – the correction, locking, deletion of his/her personal data, furthermore to withdraw his/her consent.
Customer has given his/her consent with the knowledge that he/she shall be entitled to protest against the management of his/her personal data in accordance with the Hungarian Act No. CXII of 2011 on the right of informational self-determination and on freedom of information if
- managing or disclosure of data is carried out solely for the purpose of discharging the Controller’s legal obligation or of enforcing the rights and legitimate interests of the Controller, the recipient or a third party, unless processing is mandatory;
- personal data is used or disclosed for the purposes of direct marketing, public opinion polling or scientific research;
- the right to protest is prescribed by law.
Customer hereby acknowledges that he/she has been informed shall the Customer do not agree with the decision made by the Controller regarding the protest, or shall the Controller miss the term (15 days) for the judgement of the protest – within 30 days from disclosure of the decision or last day of such term – the Customer shall be entitled to go to court.